YOU'RE IN GOOD (CLEAN) HANDS
We're doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our people, our community, and you.
We are currently accepting 50% of our capacity in both locations. We encourage you to come early or stay after your round to enjoy a cold beverage and a bite to eat with your group.
In accordance with the Ontario Governments requirement, vaccine passports are now in effect. We require all of our guests that enter the establishment to provide proof of vaccine as well as a government piece of ID. Entry will be refused if a guest is unable to provide a valid proof of vaccination status.
To ensure the safety of our guests, we would like to share the actions we have taken to upgrade the facility and update our cleaning protocols in response to Covid-19:
• Added clear plexiglass toppers to the bay dividing walls to help keep a safe physical distance between groups in adjoining bays.
• Removed many tables and chairs throughout the facility as well as reorganized table locations to maintain social distancing.
• New hand sanitizer stations have been installed in each bay and throughout the establishment.
• After each group leaves the bay, each simulator is thoroughly sanitized including; touch screens, stools, and tables.
• Booked bay time ends at FIVE MINUTES prior to the end of time booked so our staff has time to properly clean and sanitize the bay before the next group tees off.
As per Waterloo Region/County of Brant Face-Covering by-law:
• "face coverings are required to enter, leave, and for the washroom / general open public areas. Face coverings are not required in the seating areas may be removed for eating and drinking."
• Face coverings are OPTIONAL while playing in your assigned simulator bay. If a group is comfortable playing without face coverings, they are permitted to do so.
Our Players team are all fully vaccinated to ensure that we provide you with the safest experience during your visit.