You're in good (clean) hands
We're doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our people, our community, and you.
To ensure the safety of our guests, we would like to share the actions we have taken to upgrade the facility and update our cleaning protocol in response to Covid-19:
- Added clear plexiglass toppers to the bay dividing walls to help keep a safe physical distance between groups in adjoining bays.
- Removed many tables and chairs throughout the facility as well as reorganized table locations to maintain social distancing.
- Menus will be accessible online using a QR code or disposable menus will be provided.
- Simulator directories will be thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- New hand sanitizer stations have been installed in each bay and throughout the establishment.
- After each group leaves the bay, each simulator is thoroughly sanitized including; touch screens, stools, and tables.
- A sanitized sign will be placed at the bay once the cleaning is complete.
- On top the of simulator bays, all remaining area of the facility are cleaned and sanitized on a frequent basis.
- As per Waterloo Region/County of Brant Face-Covering by-law:
- "face coverings are required to enter, leave, and for the washroom / general open public areas. Face coverings are not required in the seating areas may be removed for eating and drinking."
- The by-law also states that if you are engaging in a "sport or other strenuous physical activity are not required to wear face coverings. However, players should wear face coverings between shifts or when sitting within the bench area".
- Face coverings will be mandatory in all common areas including entrance/exit, bar & lounge, back hallway and washrooms.
- Face coverings are OPTIONAL while playing in your assigned simulator bay. If a group is comfortable playing without face coverings, they are permitted to do so.
- Arrows on the floor have been marked to assist in traffic control and to ensure social distancing is being practiced.
- A deadbolt has been installed on the inside of the men's bathroom door for one person to use at a time.
- All staff will be required to wear non-medical masks or other PPE to protect themselves and guests.
- We are reinforcing frequent and effective handwashing standards for all staff.
- Constant communication will continue with each of our staff members regarding Covid-19 protocols.
- If any member of our staff is sick or displaying any symptoms, they will refrain from work until the symptoms have fully cleared and they have been cleared by a health professional to return to work.
- Staff members are required to do a self-assessment prior to every shift.